Sit back and relax during the Mississippi Sound and Biloxi tour with a focus on the seafood industry, the Barrier Islands, ecology, and wildlife in the Mississippi Sound Estuary.
- Children Ages 4-12
- Active Military/Senior (65+)
- Infant Ages 0-3
Enjoy A Hibachi Dinner Cruise In Biloxi, MS
Experience the beauty of our Mississippi Gulf Coast on one of America’s last remaining TRUE stern wheel paddle boats. Enjoy sights and sounds while Chef Hurley displays his mastery of hibachi cooking, and dine on some delicious riverboat favorites.
Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Hibachi Night, our dinner cruise will consist of hibachi prepared by Chef Hung Hurley on the upper deck of the Betsy Ann in the open air during our warmer months. This specialty Mississippi riverboat cruise makes for a perfect date night or a fun night out with friends and family! Take in the sights and enjoy a dinner boat cruise aboard the Betsy Ann.
- Menu items include egg drop soup, fried rice, vegetables, shrimp and chicken (on weekdays) or steak(on weekends).
- Dining reservations are limited due to the time constraint of preparing meals for multiple passengers.
- Full bar with snacks available for purchase.
- Live music on Dinner Cruises!!